Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hello!

Hello Ladies, and the occasional Gentleman :)

I'm not sure how you got here, but I thank you for stopping by. On 'Add Some Soul' I hope you will find stories that are steamy yet sensual and will prove to set the mood... I specialize in Urban, Lesbian Erotica, but other genres and non-erotic pieces may develop over time. For your enjoyment, I may also begin producing commentary videos on some of the hot urban lesbian web series out there. So, please check back often!

In the meantime, you can find me on Facebook  or at Lesbian Paradise, a new lesbian social networking site I highly recommend, or at Literotica.

Still want more? Join SapphoSexies and be the first to know about new pieces, participate in quizzes and polls, and connect with others who enjoy a good, hot, and heavy read ;-)

XOXO
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment