Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Current Condition: Part Two of Two

“Oh, really?” splayed across your face as you paused. But not for long. Your wrinkled and stained shirt that covered my body fought as you tore it from my thick frame. I stood there naked, now exposing the wetness now covering my inner thigh. You smirk as you shake your head, unbuttoned your shirt, and step out of your pants and boxers, simultaneously. Sh*t.

I grab for your locks as you unbutton the second to the last button and bring your lips to mine. I won’t fail. A button is heard hitting the floor as I pull the shirt the rest of the way off. Surrendering to the kiss you slip your tongue between my lips. I suck on it before biting your bottom lip. Too hard. 

"Bish", you moan in pleasurable pain while pushing me back by my neck. The other hand goes to your rather plump lower lip to assess the damage. There is none.

Your hand squeezes my neck as you lean my head to the side and bend your head to my breast. You lick my right nipple and quickly follow with a bite hard enough to make me scream. I do. When I check, a small streak of red is on my finger. I look at you in disgust.

"Now we're even for what could have happened." What the fuck? "Bend over."

Still glaring at you, I back up to the kitchen table, placing my ample ass on the wood, and lay on my back. Knees bent, I raise my feet on either side of me and begin playing with my, excuse me, your pussy. Oblivious to your own request, you stare at me as I look directly at you.

I push two fingers into my pussy. The feeling makes my back arch up off the table, making my breast raise in the air. Your right hand raises to rub your nipple through the sports bra you're wearing. With the left, you press the strap firmly into your clit. I smile.

I remove the dripping wet fingers from my pussy, sucking the shortest then reaching back down to place the longest in my ass from behind, biting my lip to brace the peculiar, yet intoxicating feeling.

Finger still in ass, I want you to join me. "Come fu*k your pussy, Daddy."

And on command, you do. Grabbing the huge chocolate-colored dick, you place its head at my extremely wet pussy lips, rubbing it against my clit before forcing it past my entrance. Just like chocolate, it's also addictive, and although large, I can't wait until it pops into me.
"Sh*t!" Your dick stretches my pussy on entry. "Let me go deep, deep, deep..." BlackStreet requests throughout the speakers and I instantly look at your face. "No!" One word, that you choose to ignore.


As if their request was your own, you thrust as many of the 10 inches as you can inside me. I curse your name, your past, present, and future, and lastly, the dick, the whole time. "Daddy, no, I can't take it! Daddy it's too much. Baby, it won't fit. Bitch. You fucking, Bitch. Damn. Fuck. Fuck me, Bitch. Fuck me please, Daddy. Right there, just like that. Yes, Baby. Fuck your pussy."

A mutual agreement is silently formed. Rather than lose, I'll make you think you won and put me in my current condition.

© 2014 SapphoSoul. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher and author.

No comments:

Post a Comment